Report a Violation

Please read and acknowledge the following information:

All of the information you submit to this site is public information. If a public records request RCW 42.56. is received these records will be released as required.

For eviction related complaints, please go to

This form is ONLY for suspected “Essential Business” or “Safe Start” violations. Please review the essential business page at: or Safe Start page at: before submitting a complaint to confirm the business or function are not approved for the appropriate phase.

NOTICE: All essential businesses are allowed to be open including grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations and food producers. You can clarify status, or request inclusion on the list here.

If you want to report an individual or private group that is not following the proclamation, contact your local law enforcement agency. DO NOT call 911. Please refer to the law enforcement agency website for directions on how to file a complaint or use the agency’s non-emergency number.

Gov. Jay Inslee and the state Department of Health have issued orders that limit non-essential business activity, require businesses to adopt appropriate health and safety measures for staff and customers, and require individuals to wear a face covering when in most public spaces.

If this report is about a business that is not following the proclamation, fill out the form on this webpage. This report will be forwarded to the appropriate agency to review the violation for the appropriate response.

To report discrimination against you by a business or your employer due to COVID-19 policies in the State of Washington, use this form.

All of the information you submit to this site is public information.

The business
Business address / location
Your concern
Suspected Violation
About you
If you want this to be an anonymous complaint, do not include your name or contact information.